- About Us
- Program at Trinity
- Celebration & Events
- Students Corner
- Trends Setters
- Career Counselling
- CONTACT US
PROGRAMME AT TRINITY
Primary School (KG to Grade 6): The curriculum is very closely based on the requirements of the University of Cambridge International Examinations and the NCERT.
Middle School (Grades 7 & 8): The curriculum builds on that which is done in the Primary years, maintaining the standards of the Cambridge International Curriculum with suitable changes of content to suit our location in India. The Cambridge Checkpoint tests are available in English, Mathematics and Science. These diagnostic tests are designed to enable students to move easily into their IGCSE years and have been made compulsory for pupils of this school
Students are required to begin their IGCSE studies in grade 9 and sit for the examination at the end of grade 10; work done in both the years will be examined at this time.
It is expected that our pupils will continue with their studies with us for GCE AS/A level.
Pupils in Grades 9 and 10 of this school have to choose their subjects depending on aptitude, interest and possible future career choices. Students are encouraged to offer 8 subjects out of which Mathematics, English Language and a second language – Hindi are compulsory. For the remaining subjects, pupils have to choose at least one from the following groups thus ensuring a well-rounded curriculum, which gives the pupils a wide range of options for the future.
IGCSE subjects in classes IX and X available in this school are as follows:
Methods of Teaching in the school
- Interactive classrooms with coveted Educomp Smart Class facility in each class room to make learning effective and enjoyable.
- The pupils to understand the unit of the lesson with the explanations given in the worksheet
- Further explanation by the teacher
- Oral discussion of questions
- Answers to selected questions written by the pupils in the class
- Syllabus related CD ROMs available with the School
- Computer Laboratory available for self study after school hours