- ABOUT US
- PROGRAM AT TRINITY
- CELEBRATION & EVENTS
- STUDENTS CORNER
- TREND SETTERS
- CAREER GUIDANCE
- CONTACT US
- STUDENT LIFE : IN THE CLASSROOM
- STUDENT LIFE : BEYOND THE CLASSROOM
- FIELD TRIPS
PROGRAMME AT TRINITY
Primary School (Grade 1 to Grade 6): The school is registered with C.A.I.E. for its Cambridge Primary Programme. The curriculum is based on the requirements of Cambridge Assessment International Education(CAIE) for English, Mathematics and Science. Pupils are required to appear for Progression and Cambridge Primary Checkpoint Tests. Syllabus of Hindi, Marathi and Social Studies Sciences is as per National requirements.
Middle School (Grades 7 & 8): The curriculum builds on that which is done in the Primary years, maintaining the standards of the Cambridge International Curriculum with suitable changes of content to suit our location in India. The Cambridge Checkpoint tests are available in English, Mathematics and Science. These diagnostic tests are designed to enable students to move easily into their IGCSE years and have been made compulsory for pupils of this school.
IGCSE: After cambridge Lowe Secondary Checkpoint, pupils move into IGCSE programme and have to sit for the examination after 2 years. Our first batch appeared IGCSE in November 2008.
Pupils in Grades 9 and 10 of this school have to choose their subjects depending on aptitude, interest and possible future career choices. Students are encouraged to offer 8 subjects out of which Mathematics, English Language and a second language – Hindi are compulsory. For the remaining subjects, pupils have to choose at least one from the following groups thus ensuring a well-rounded curriculum, which gives the pupils a wide range of options for the future.
IGCSE subjects in classes IX and X available in this school are as follows:
Methods of Teaching in the school
- Interactive classrooms with coveted Educomp Smart Class facility in each class room to make learning effective and enjoyable.
- The pupils to understand the unit of the lesson with the explanations given in the worksheet
- Further explanation by the teacher
- Oral discussion of questions
- Answers to selected questions written by the pupils in the class
- Syllabus related CD ROMs available with the School
- Computer Laboratory available for self study after school hours